Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Picking the Divisional Series-es-ess

Cleveland Indians in four. This is more of a wish than a prediction... I'd like to see how pissed off the Yankee crowd can get at A-Rod after failing in the postseason for the last time. Have fun looking for Los Angeles muscular she-male types of Anaheim, Alex.

Boston Red Sox in three. Bill Simmons seems very confident that the Angels don't pose any kind of threat against the Sox, and he's a pretty impartial observer, so I believe him.

Philadelphia Phillies in five. This should be a fun series... Game 1 has already started, and the Rockies have already successfully touched home plate three times. They're LEARNING!

Chicago Cubs in four. Good news, Chicago: last year the only baseball stadium I visited was New Busch Stadium, where I saw the Cardinals lose to the Indians. The Cardinals then went on to win the World Series.

This year, the only stadium I visited? Wrigley Field, where I saw the Cubs lose to the Reds. So that has to be a good omen, right? I mean, what could go wrong?

No comments: