Friday, October 26, 2007

I will no longer be surprised if Boston wins a game at Coors Field

I missed the first seven innings of the Colorado-Boston game to watch Boston College pull out a win against Virginia Tech, but I did catch Papelbon being all lights out and shit.

I don't think the lack of oxygen in Denver will get to Papelbon. Dude could probably pitch in a sandstorm. It might behoove him to close his mouth though.

Question: Do kids these days even play with stick horseys anymore? Do they even know what cowboys are?

2 comments:

TheStarterWife said...

Too cute!

Kids still play the with the stick horses. My two year-old neighbor has one. Mostly he just drags it around though.

Mary said...

I bet Papelbon still plays with stick horseys. Wouldn't surprise me.

I still have mine, in my attic. I don't claim to still play with it, though =)