Thursday, August 30, 2007

Red Sox fans are actively trying to make me puke


Yesterday, Red Sox Nation did its damnedest to revolt me in every way possible, capped off by reader Marty's interpretation of this Red Sox fan photo that I had somehow missed on Deadspin.

(I could swear that I've seen this guy before... oh wait, I know.)

This was preceded by Bill Simmons' photo gallery of his field trip to Tropicana Field in St. Pete, which not only included easy jokes about how all Devil Rays fans are older than sin, but also this unfortunate picture of Simmons' leg hair. Now, I'm a huge fan of The Sports Guy's work, but I have to say Bill's been mailing it in this summer harder than Spiderman 3.

But the worst thing I saw yesterday was provided to me by an unnamed reader (from the e-mail address, I'm going to guess Julie). I hate to say it, but any time someone sends me a LOLjock, and the first thing I say is "Ewwwwwwwwwgh," I'm probably going to post it.

No comments: