Monday, July 16, 2007

Let's start with an easy one


A few important things...

1. I have no idea who took the original AP photo above, but whoever you are, you're doing the Lord's work. I'm not sure we'll ever catch A-Rod with as awkward a look on his face, unless he gets found by police handcuffed to a bed in a Toronto Marriott.

2. There are a lot of inspirations for this site, indirectly FARK comment threads and I Can Has Cheezburger?, and more directly Kissing Suzy Kolber and Ladies....

3. LOL Jocks is a shitty name. If you can think of a better one, shoot me an e-mail. Or tell me in the comments.

11 comments:

jordan said...

what's wrong with his ear?

BeaverFever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeaverFever said...

"Let's start with an easy one", thats what she said. i also had to start with an easy one being it my first comment here. looking forward to more visits burnsy.

fallex said...

Jockularity. The Jokestrap. Uninspired, but I'm at work, so what do you expect.

Also the "mailto" tag is killer. Learn it.

Signal to Noise said...

Oh, this will be good stuff, Grimey.

Grimey said...

"mailto" tags... what are you, a sorcerer?

Otto Man said...

Off to a great start.

Clare said...

Really, what IS going on with his ear?

Thanks for the love, Grimey.

Joel said...

Any sports blog that references "The Backstroke of the West" is the Most. And I think the name is a good one... keep it.

Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

LOL Jocks is an awesome name.

Gridiron Goddess said...

awesome name, please keep it. :)