Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The NFL Network's latest "oh boy were you dumb" commercial

If you're like me, you're waiting patiently for the NFL Network's latest commercial which makes you feel like a dumbass for all the things you thought would happen before the season started. With the post-season success of the Giants, the entire commercial will probably be an Eli Manning lovefest, which is unfortunate... I was kind of hoping there would be a Derek Anderson Cleveland-themed commercial (Watch Brady Quinn get dumped on for thirty seconds? Where do I sign up?)

Even worse, with these new Joe's Diner commercials (complete with asshole Patriots fan!), we might not even get the commercial that I've been waiting for.

Anyway, with my knack for making awesome commercials, I went ahead and threw one together. You're welcome.








No comments: