Monday, September 10, 2007

Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven

If you missed out on the first season of Flight of the Conchords on HBO, I highly recommend you check it out... it was arguably the best show on television this summer.

(The worst show on television this summer? Globe Trekker. They go to all these foreign countries and don't have the decency to show you where to buy drugs.)

Anyway, I got a Conchords-themed reader submission from Matt, which reminded me of a previous image I did, and I decided to do a whole gallery of Conchord-themed NFL photos. The reference clips appear below each photo.

Mother Uckers

A Kiss is Not a Contract

Inner City Pressure

Leggy Blonde

She's So Hot (Boom)

Editor's Note: I wanted Sean Taylor to be the Boom King, but dammit if I can't find a good picture of him knocking the shit out of someone.

(UPDATE: FAST-FORWARD TO LATER!)


Business Time (image by Matt)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, those were great :)